- Sump Pump or Foundation Drain Install/Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installation and Repair
- Clear Sewer Main
- Plumbing Services
- Faucets, Fixtures, and Pipe Repair
- Smoke Testing
- Gas Piping
- Drain Line Breakage Camera Locate
- 24/7 Emergency Plumbing Services
- Clear Drain Clog or Blockage
- Bathtub Install and Replace
- Water Heater Installation and Repair
- Basement Drainage Channels Install and Repair
- Plumbing and Snake Drain
- Sewer Main Install or Replace
- Water Piping
- Water Main Installation or Repair
- Leak Repair
If your drain is clogged, or it just isn’t draining as well as before, you likely have a build up of gunk in the pipes. There’s a few ways to clean the gunk out: you can get a snake and chip away at the mass, or buy a chemical cleaner to pour into the drain and remove it, and, for the most part, both options work. However, the single most efficient method for cleaning out your drain is hydro jetting.
Hydro jetting is that process of using high pressure water to remove anything that might be restricting that flow of water through your pipes. Essentially, you are power washing your pipes. The reason that it is the most efficient is because it is removes everything. With a snake, you will get large portions of that blockage removed, but you will never get it all, and the same is true with chemical cleaners.
If you want your pipes flow to be restored to it is true size, hydro jetting is the only way to go. At 5 Star Plumbing, we have hydro jetting equipment in a variety of different sizes, allowing us to thoroughly clean pipes of all sizes.
If you are interested in our hydro jetting services, or just have general questions, please feel free to give us a call! We are happy to discuss your options with you.